top of page

Elderly Vereeniging man electrocuted while mowing his lawn

VEREENIGING - Paramedics say a Vereeniging man in his 80's is believed to have been electrocuted to death while mowing his lawn yesterday. According to ER24’s Russel Meiring, the man cut the power cord of his lawnmower while he was working in his garden. Members of the public found the man dead in the garden. Meiring said ER24 paramedics were called to the scene, arriving at 08:00, after members of the public had found his body. He said medics assessed the patient and found that he had been dead for some time. Unfortunately, nothing could be done for him and he was declared dead on the scene by paramedics. Meiring said local authorities were also on scene for further investigation. PHOTO: (Supplied)

11 views0 comments
bottom of page