COVID-19: A 74-year-old man from Ladysmith in KwaZulu-Natal has been confirmed as the second South African to die from the coronavirus. Health Minister Dr. Zweli Mkhize says the man had been on a ventilator at a private hospital. He had traveled to the Kruger National Park with his family and came back with flu-like symptoms. Mkhize says the victim was confirmed Covid-19 positive on Friday. His family and 14 health workers, including three specialist doctors, who were in contact with him, are in quarantine and are being monitored. Mkhize also confirmed that the number of Covid-19 cases in South Africa had increased by 93 since Saturday’s figures were released. It now stands at 1 280. Gauteng with 584 has the highest provincial total.